Free e-book: Fuelling your fitness on a vegan diet
BY KARINA INKSTER
- Why (and how) to track your food
- How to set a calorie target based on your physique goals
- How to set macronutrient ratios based on your fitness goals
- Pros and cons of the MyFitnessPal app
- Sample vegan food logs
- Step-by-step instructions for how to prepare a week's worth of vegan dinners in 60 minutes or less
- Printable grocery list
"With Karina's help, I was able to set a calorie goal that considered how active I am and I knew would support the physique I'm building. We also tweaked my macros to make sure they support all the ass-kicking I do in the gym each week.
It was eye-opening to see how few grams of muscle-building protein I was eating before! I'm finally confident that my nutrition is fuelling (not sabotaging) my goals!"
Susi, vegan for 8 years; fitness nut for 33 years
Founder of the K.I. Healthy Living Academy, Karina is your go-to vegan health and fitness coach, providing a friendly kick in the butt that inspires and motivates you to live your best, healthiest, most plant-strong life.
Author of 4 books, speaker, podcast host, award-winning and certified online coach, 18-year vegan, and lover of chin-ups (and dark chocolate), Karina and her team work tirelessly to ensure their clients skyrocket their energy, confidence, and plant-based health superpowers.